The Hyosung 5200 SE delivers maximum service and security for retail locations with large revenue potential, combining the ease-of-use and maintainability of a traditional retail ATM with the advanced functions and security of a financial institution cash dispenser. If you’re looking to buy a high-capacity ATM for your business, the 5200 SE serves as a great all-in-one option.
Shipping & Warranty
Free 7-14 day shipping in the United States*. Subject to a 12 Month parts only warranty. Learn More
*Additional shipping fees for Hawaii and Alaska
The striking design and advanced function options of the 5200SE make this ATM the ideal choice for bank–branded, high–end retail locations and sites requiring greater security.
The 5200 cash capacity ranges from a single 1,000-note cassette to up to three 2,000-note cassettes, providing a maximum load of 6,000 notes. Using proven Nautilus Hyosung dispenser technology, the 5200 is the ideal platform for high transaction volume sites.
Security is essential with any ATM and especially for cash dispensers with a large cash capacity. The 5200 offers customers a choice of a UL 291 – certified business hours safe with enhanced break-in protection or a heavy-duty Level 1 safe. Enhanced physical protection includes a reinforced cash tray and heavier metal plating. For added intrusion and fraud security, the 5200 offers a camera-ready fascia, optional anti-skim EMV card reader and support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) network encryption protocol.
The 5200SE can be counted on to stand up to heavy use. The system incorporates Hyosung modular component architecture designed for high reliability, quick and easy service, and accessibility.
Designed for the Future
The 5200 provides a choice of either an affordable Windows CE 6.0 processor running Nautilus Hyosung popular retail application software or, for even greater flexibility, a windows 7 PC platform running either the retail application of NDC emulation. The Nautilus Hyosung enhanced retail application enables customers to earn additional revenue from transactions such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and surcharge segmentation. The NFC option also positions the 5200 for future support of cardless cash withdrawals.
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS
- EMV Dip type Card reader
- TCP/IP, dial-up
- 12.1″ TFT LCD
- 8 function keys
- ADA compliant
- PCI Compliant EPP
- UL291 Business hour safe
- UL291 Level 1 safe
- Electronic lock
- S&G Lock (Optional)
- Cencon Lock (Optional)
- Thermal line 3″ receipt printer
- Electronic journal
- 1,000 note removable cassette
- 2,000 note removable cassette (Optional)
- Upgradable to 3 cassettes
- Flicker lead through indicator
- Earphone jack
- Digital receipt
- Support 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Enhanced Standard 1 Emulation
- DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion)
- Donation transaction
- Decimal point percentage surcharge
- TLS Protocol communication
- NDC Emulation (Windows 7 only)
- Wifi Self Installation Kit (+$99)
- Ethernet Professional Installation & Training (+$450)
- Wifi Professional Installation & Training (+$600)
- *Details apply, call for details.
- *Indoor Installations Only
- *Professional installations include 2 hours of labor. If installation exceeds this time, you will be charged $125 per hour.
- *We are never responsible for internet connection issues. Customer is responsible for all costs including but not limited to labor related to connecting the ATM to the internet.
- Weight: 287 lb
- Width: 15.7 in
- Depth: 22.8 in
- Height: 55.4 in