The Hyosung Halo II is one of the most popular ATMs in the world, and for good reason. This ATM provides a ton of value for an affordable price. Not only does it look modern, but it also offers intuitive technology, security, and industry leading reliability. If you’re looking to buy an ATM for your business, you may not have to look much further than the Hyosung Halo II.
Shipping & Warranty
Free 7-14 day shipping in the United States*. Subject to a 12 Month parts only warranty. Learn More
*Additional shipping fees for Hawaii and Alaska
The HALO II offers a unique, sleek design perfect for locations ranging from small convenience stores to high-end retail ATM locations.
The HALO II uses proven cash dispensing technology engineered for maximum up-time widely regarded as the best in the industry.
Ease of use and Maintenance
The HALO II provides a highly intuitive operator menu program that enables first time and veteran users to easily operate and service the machine.
The HALO II uses components compatible with Hyosung’s other retail models, allowing customers to protect their investment in interchangeable spare parts. ATM users also are given options for paperless receipts.
The HALO II utilizes Nautilus Hyosung enhanced retail application, which enables customers to earn additional revenue from transactions such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and surcharge segmentation. The system is also positioned to support cardless cash withdrawals using an optional NFC (Near Field Communications) feature, an attractive option to users transitioning to cardless transactions.
- Microsoft® Window® CE6.0
- TCP/IP, Dial-up
- 10.1″ color TFT LCD
- Option RKT
- ADA Compliant
- 8 function keys
- PCI compliant EPP
- UL 291 Business Hours Safe
- Electronic Lock
- Cencon Lock
- S&G Lock
- Dip type card reader
- 1,000 note removable cassette
- 1,000 note drawer
- 2,000 note removable cassette
- Upgradable to 3 cassettes
- Electronic journal
- Thermal line 3″ Receipt printer
- Lead-through Indicator, Supports six languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Digital Receipt
- Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung Standard)
- DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion)
- Earphone jack
- EPP Indicator
- TLS Protocol communication
- Decimal surcharge
- Donation transaction
- AC 110-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32°F ~ 104°F ), Humidity: 20%-85%
- Wifi Self Installation Kit (+$99)
- Ethernet Professional Installation & Training (+$450)
- Wifi Professional Installation & Training (+$600)
- *Details apply, call for details.
- *Indoor Installations Only
- *Professional installations include 2 hours of labor. If installation exceeds this time, you will be charged $125 per hour.
- *We are never responsible for internet connection issues. Customer is responsible for all costs including but not limited to labor related to connecting the ATM to the internet.
- Weight: 265 lb
- Width: 15.7 in
- Depth: 23.4 in
- Height: 52.6 in